The ceramic filling produces alkaline water (pH level of 9-11) that is safe and healthy. This kind of water can reach every cell in the body, ensuring an optimal course of redox reactions while boosting body metabolism. Alkaline water is absorbed instantly; it restores energy and endues vitality.
With this process, water is enriched with minerals that are essential for good health. These include magnesium, potassium, calcium, and sodium. It neutralises increased acidity in the body. Alkaline water has an almost magical effect on the human body; it is an antioxidant with the ability to remove toxins and radionuclides.
The mineralisation process provides drinking water with the optimal daily amount of (over 40) minerals, micro, and macro elements that the human body receives only through water. They have unique absorptive and ion-exchange properties, chemical and mechanical stability, and also a high acid and radiation resistance.
The Ionisation process restores the oxidation-reduction potential or “charge” of drinking water (ORP). It takes it from positive to negative, transforming it into biologically active water that corresponds with the ORP of healthy body fluids.
The ORP is the quantitative index that represents the quantity of negatively charged electrons present in water, and it is measured in millivolts (mV). ORP represents the ability of water to lose or gain electrons in all type of bodily fluids. When ORP is negative, water possesses restorative properties and is “alive”. However, when ORP is positive, water becomes an oxidiser and therefore is “dead”.
Water with a negative ORP ( -250 mV) and рН level of 9-11
Due to its regenerative properties, living water restores acid-alkaline balance in the body, and thereby:
- normalises the microflora of the digestive tract by stimulating the growth of its natural microflora (Bifidobacterium and Lactobacilli);
- suppresses any pathogenic and opportunistic microflora, including Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella, Shigellae (dysentery), Aspergillus, Listeria, Clostridia, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Helicobacter pylori (which is considered the main cause of peptic ulcer disease);
- suppresses candidiasis (thrush) in the gastrointestinal tract and mucous membranes;
- helps to restore and re-activate the weakened immune system, especially after radiation and chemotherapy;
- has powerful antioxidant and antimutagenic properties;
- restores the detoxifying function of the liver;
- has hepatoprotective properties;
- has anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties;
- has high antiviral and virucidal properties against hepatitis C, herpes simplex virus 1, (oral herpes) and herpes simplex virus 2 (genital herpes);
- has antiviral and virucidal properties against influenza A virus (H5N1), the most common form of influenza.
Table illustrating the effects of the ceramic backfilling on water
75g of backfilling for 650ml of purified osmotic water.
|ORP (mV)||рН||t °С|