If you have interests in one of the areas on the menu and would like to share your expertise with a large audience of health and wellbeing enthusiaists, we’d love to hear from you.
Please take some time to review this entire page – it should answer any question you have about what kind of content we’re looking for and how the submission process works.
The Bare Essentials for Every Post We Publish
Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, data-driven, and interesting posts that teach our readers something new about energy, health and wellbeing. We also look for a few things in everything we publish:
- High-quality writing, original content, and compelling arguments
- Your article will reflect the writing style/tone of the Blog. We aim to be casual, yet helpful, and typically we stay away from buzzwords and jargon.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article.
- No more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post.
The Different Post Types We Accept
Below are some examples of Blog posts we accept:
- Success stories
While we certainly publish posts from time to time that don’t fall into any of those categories, your post has the best chance of being accepted if it matches one of these formats.
What We Won’t Accept
There are some things we simply can’t accept:
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before. Please do a search of our site before submitting your articles.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that’s overly critical of individuals or companies — this is not a site to air grievances.
How to Submit Your Post
Please submit contact us form with the following:
- Your completed post as an HTML file or Word Doc.
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder.
- Short author bio including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website. A couple of sentences.
If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know when your article will be published.
The Not-So-Fine Print
- Submissions must meet the EMH blogging team’s quality standards in order to get published.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or Inbound.org afterward.
- The EMH blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- EMH reserves the right to include calls-to-action to EMH content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.