We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect will be processed by us. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand our views and practices and your rights regarding your personal data. By visiting http://www.energymedicinehealers.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this notice.
For the purpose of data protection legislation, the data controller is Lijana Skottowe.
What information do we collect from you?
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us.
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, your health and medical information. Please let us know if any of this information changes so we can keep our records up to date.
Information we collect from your use of our site.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
technical information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, whereabouts you connected to our service, your internet service provider (ISP), and what type of device you are using to access our service;
Information we collect throughout our relationship.
This is information relating to products that you download.
Information we collect when you call us.
If you call us we will automatically collect the phone number you used to call us.
Information we receive from other sources.
We are working closely with other organisations, including: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
When you click on an advert about us or download from a social media site we may receive information about your profile and your expression of interest from those sources.
Why do we collect this information?
We use this information in the following ways:
- in order to take steps necessary to assess whether our services are suitable for you. This includes carrying out our obligations to you and providing you with our products and services;
- in order to track your progress when you use our services;
- for the purpose of improving our services to you;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to deal with any legal queries relating to your use of our services;
- to provide you with service communications so that we can perform our obligations to you. These may be sent by email. These will include notifications about changes to our service, event details and information about products that you have signed up to;
- to provide you with marketing communications including, with your permission, information about other carefully selected goods and services relating to health, wellness and energy, that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about; or in our or a third party’s legitimate interests of keeping customers up to date with goods and services, increase awareness of us and third parties within the market, making promotional offers and generating new business, building and maintaining loyalty or market share.
Information we collect from your use of the site.
We will use this information for the following purposes:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
Information we collect throughout our relationship.
We will use this information to help us provide you with our services.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
We will keep information about you for a maximum of 6 years after the end of our relationship with you unless obligations to our regulators require otherwise or we are required to remove such data from our records.
Who might we share your information with?
You agree that for the purposes set out in the ‘Why do we collect this information?’ section above, we have the right to share your personal information with:
How is your data stored and kept secure?
We take your safety and security very seriously and we are committed to protecting your personal information.
We transfer personal data to Aweber, outside the EEA to the USA, ensuring that they have signed up to Privacy Shield or have other adequate safeguards in place such as an adequacy decision by the European Commission, standard data protection clauses or binding corporate rules.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
What are your rights?
Where processing of your personal data is based on consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
You have the following rights. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at the address above or through the “Contact Us” section of our Site. You have the right:
- to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes;
- to ask us not to process your personal data where it is processed on the basis of legitimate interests provided that there are no compelling reasons for that processing;
- to ask us not to process your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes, where relevant, unless the processing is necessary in the public interest;
- to request from us access to personal information held about you;
- to ask for the information we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- to ask for data to be erased provided that the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, you withdraw consent (if the legal basis for processing is consent), you exercise your right to object, set out below, and there are no overriding legitimate ground for processing, the data is unlawfully processed or the data needs to be erased to comply with a legal obligation;
- to ask for the processing of that information to be restricted if the accuracy of that data is contested, the processing is unlawful, the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or you exercise your right to object (pending verification of whether there are legitimate grounds for processing);
Should you have any issues, concerns or problems in relation to your data, or wish to notify us of data which is inaccurate, please let us know by contacting us using the contact details at the bottom of this page. In the event that you are not satisfied with our processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, which is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK, at any time.
Data protection registration
Lijana Skottowe is registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
The data protection registration number is A8263319.
This website is owned and operated by Lijana Skottowe.
Our principal place of business is at Suite 2, 4 Cambalt Road, London, SW15 6EW.
You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website.
Changes to our privacy Notice
This Notice may be updated from time to time. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.
Last updated: 25th May 2018